The Kichler Abbeyville Chandelier returns to the early days of America for a traditional, antique look much desired in this age of technology. Featuring cased opal mouth-blown glass shades and curved metal ribs for a well-rounded look. An incredibly welcoming fixture over the dining room table.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Abbeyville Chandelier is available with the following:
Finish and Glass:
Brushed Pewter with White Cased Opal,
Olde Bronze with Antique Cased Opal
Number of Lights:
- 3-Light option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B-10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B-10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 5.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 24.5", Diameter 19", Length Adjustable To 98.5"
- 5-Light Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- 5-Light Option: Height 30", Diameter 27", Length Adjustable To 104"
- Chain: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...