Contemporary doesn't have to mean scary. Subtle and chic, the Murano Due Aaron Pendant combines modern design elements into one understated pendant for the dining room or entry. Its Satin White and clear glass combination brings out the best in bright yet diffused illumination. Glass is mouth-blown in Italy.
Murano Due is a boutique Italian lighting studio fusing Murano glass traditions with innovative techniques. By infusing every design element with the passion and individual expression of master glass artists, Murano Due transforms ideas into luxurious, fashionable modern lighting. Part of the FDV Collection.
The Aaron Pendant is available with the following:
- Satin White and Clear blown glass shade
- Metal supports
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ricardo Giovanetti
- Made in Italy
Satin White and Clear
- Small option utilizes one 200 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 300 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Shade: Height 5.88", Diameter 13.75"
- Large Shade: Height 8.25", Diameter 19.63"
- Cable: Length 47.25"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...