The Artek A440 Pendant is the sister pendant to the A330, or Golden Bell. This version features blown glass that allows the inner light to evenly diffuse without causing any glare. It's an excellent option for the contemporary dining room, especially when hung in multiples.
Founded in Finland in 1935 by four self-proclaimed idealists, Artek stands strong on the company's ethics, product aesthetics and ecology. With products that offer the Scandinavian look--clean lines, minimal fluff--Artek has built a line that incorporates a modern, approachable appeal into modern furniture and lighting design.
The A440 Pendant is available with the following:
- Satin Opal glass shade
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 75.6 in. White plastic cable
- Designed by Alvar Aalto
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 11 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 85"
- Shade: Height 9.4", Diameter 7.5"
- Cable: Length 75.6"
- Canopy: Height 2.36", Diameter 3.94"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...