Originally used as a spotlight in the renowned French gallerist's Maison Louis Carre (Alvar Aalto 1956-1958), the Artek A338 Pendant, or Bilberry lamp, is particularly suited for drawing the eye to specific areas of a contemporary home. Use to highlight artwork in the living room, or create visual allure along a hallway.
Founded in Finland in 1935 by four self-proclaimed idealists, Artek stands strong on the company's ethics, product aesthetics and ecology. With products that offer the Scandinavian look--clean lines, minimal fluff--Artek has built a line that incorporates a modern, approachable appeal into modern furniture and lighting design.
The A338 Pendant is available with the following:
- Steel shade
- Steel supports
- White finish
- Domed ceiling canopy
- 97.2" White plastic cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alvar Aalto, 1950
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E14 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type E14 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 105.9"
- Shade: Height 8.7", Diameter 7.1"
- Cable: Length 97.2"
- Canopy: Height 2.4", Diameter 4.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...