Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The A-Line Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Glass shades
- Solid brass supports
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made in the USA
Shade Color: Clear Seedy, Off White, Tan, White Opalescent, Cream, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Bronze, Mission Brown, Pewter, Verdigris Patina, Polished Nickel, Raw Copper
Pattern / Design: Empty, T-bar
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2-Light Option: Height 6.75", Width 14.75", Overall Length 30"
- 3-Light Option: Height 6.75", Width 24", Overall Length 30"
- 4-Light Option: Height 6.75", Width 36", Overall Length 30"
- 5-Light Option: Height 6.75", Width 48", Overall Length 30"
- Canopy: Width 4.5", Width 36", Width 24", Width 48", Depth 4.5", Length 14"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.