FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Aérostat LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Guillaume Delvigne
- Finish: White
- Material: Blown glass diffuser
- Field-adjustable suspension length
- 4.81 inch Round White canopy
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 8 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- Medium Option: 24 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: 24 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Height 0.63", Diameter 4.81":
- Large Option Fixture Height 12.88", Diameter 16.88", Weight 14.33 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 21.63", Adjustable To 88.56":
- Medium Option Canopy Height 0.63", Diameter 4.81":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 9.81", Diameter 12.94", Weight 11.02 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 21.63", Adjustable To 88.56":
- Small Option Canopy Height 0.63", Diameter 4.81":
- Small Option Fixture Height 7.44", Diameter 8.94", Weight 6.61 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 19.63", Adjustable To 86.56":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Budding with bright illumination, the LZF Dandelion LED Pendant is a globular cluster of rounded wood veneers and perfectly diffused light. The handmade veneers surround and protect the well-lit center, drawing the eye to the white acrylic disks that fully ...
With its charming simplicity and modern functionality, the Paiva LED Pendant by Elan Lighting fits right in with today’s homes and businesses. Its clean, triangular silhouette consists of a Brushed Nickel body and Etched Acrylic shade, the latter diffusing light ...
The Kotton LED Pendant by Elan Lighting brings a distinct modern personality to today’s stylish interiors. Its spherical center (finished in Satin Nickel) supports a series of rounded Frosted White shades, each containing an integrated LED light source. Their collective ...