Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson in 1968, the Fritz Hansen Super-Circular Coffee Table is a round coffee table with an edge. The laminate, linoleum, or wood veneer top is subtly flattened on four sides, giving it its distinctive profile. The star-shaped pedestal base was designed in collaboration with Arne Jacobsen.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Fritz Hansen Super-Circular Coffee Table is available with the following:Details:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has wood edge
- Walnut has wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
More About Fritz Hansen Furniture:
- Size: 29.5 Inch, or 39.4 Inch.
- Top Color: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, or White Laminate.
Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 8-12 weeks.Dimensions: 29.5 in. Option
: Width 29.5 In., Height 18.5 In., Depth 29.5 In. 39.4 in. Option
: Depth 39.4 In., Height 18.5 In., Width 39.4 In.