The Magis Steelwood Shelving System adds strength to a room without overwhelming it. The visible joints and screws provide the piece with a hard working appearance made of a combination of solid beech and steel plate. Choose from several sizes and colors.
Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Magis Steelwood Shelving System is available with the following:Details:
- Frame (upright and crosspieces) in solid beech
- Joints in steel plate painted in epoxy resin
- Shelves in HPL laminate
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, 2009
- Finish: Black, Natural Beech and White, or White.
- Shelf Combinations: 2 High x 1 Wide, 3 High x 1 Wide, 3 High x 2 Wide, 3 High x 3 Wide, or 4 High x 1 Wide.
This item usually ships within 12 weeks.Dimensions: 2 High x 1 Wide
: Width 36 In., Height 37 In., Depth 16 In. 3 High x 1 Wide
: Width 36 In., Height 52 In., Depth 16 In. 3 High x 2 Wide
: Width 71 In., Height 52 In., Depth 16 In. 3 High x 3 Wide
: Width 106 In., Height 52 In., Depth 16 In. 4 High x 1 Wide
: Width 36 In., Width 36 In., Depth 16 In.