Inspired by the shape a lasso makes when thrown, the glass shades of the Besa Lighting Lasso Bath Bar feature an attractive rippled look that offers bright, diffused illumination. The fixture can be used as an uplight or downlight, and the decorative finials are detachable for use as a downlight.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Besa Lighting Lasso Bath Bar is available with the following:Details:
- Opal Matte glass shades
- Metal supports
- Oval wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Decorative finials are removable for use as a downlight
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Finish: Bronze, Chrome, or Satin Nickel.
- Number of Lights: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, or 4 Lights.
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
This item usually ships within 5 business days.Dimensions: Shade
: Width 4.75 In., Height 3 In. 4-Light Option
: Height 6.25 In., Width 30.38 In., Depth 5.88 In. Wall Plate
: Width 5.88 In., Height 4.5 In. 2-Light Option
: Width 14.63 In., Depth 5.88 In., Height 6.25 In. 3-Light Option
: Depth 5.88 In., Height 6.25 In., Width 22.5 In.