Low profile with a high level of illumination. Meant to mimic actual sunlight, the Holtkoetter Opalika Solid Ceiling/Wall Light is designed in such a way that eliminates practically all shadows, leaving only bright, accurate color rending illumination. The double-layered glass features a polished clear layer on top of a white flashed opal layer of glass.
Holtkoetter Leuchten, located in Bad Waldliesborn, Germany, designs and produces superb lighting products for discriminating customers.
The Holtkoetter Opalika Solid Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:Details:
- Schott Opalika White Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Solid central trim ring accent
- Round ceiling canopy
- Plastic washers (to lower the glass if desired)
- Color Temperature: 2900 K
- Lumens: 820
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- Finish: Antique Brass, Brushed Brass, Hand Brushed Old Bronze, Polished Brass, Polished Nickel, or Satin Nickel.
- Size: Large, Medium, or Small.
Use only a soft, dry cloth to clean. If necessary, a slightly damp, soft cloth can be used to spot clean. Do not use common household cleaners on lamps or fixtures, as the lacquer on the outside of the brass may be damaged as a result.Lighting:
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
This item usually ships within five business days.Dimensions: Large Fixture
: Overall Diameter 16.5 In., Height 3.5 In. Small Fixture
: Height 3.25 In., Overall Diameter 9.5 In. Medium Fixture
: Height 3.38 In., Overall Diameter 12.5 In.