Asymmetrical yet balanced, the Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Tiered Chandelier features distressed bars juxtaposed against the soft, organic look of cylindrical pressed glass shades. Great for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees. Height is adjustable.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Tiered Chandelier is available with the following:Details:
- 4 cylindrical glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- One stem
- Square ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, or Natural Iron.
- Shade: Opal, Pearl, or Stone.
- Stem Length: Long, Short, or Standard.
This item is hand-forged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Lighting:
Four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).Shipping:
This item usually ships within 2-3 weeks.Dimensions: Fixture
: Width 19.5 In., Height 13.5 In. Standard Option
: Height Adjustable from 34.3 In. to 48.9 In. Ceiling Canopy
: Width 5 In. Short Option
: Height Adjustable from 28.3 In. to 37 In. Long Option
: Height Adjustable from 40.3 In. to 58.6 In. Shade
: Height 5.37 In., Diameter 2.99 In.