The Quoizel La Parra Chandelier is a stately look influenced by Moorish, Spanish and Gothic styles. The intricate metal scrollwork is made of hand-forged iron, and the handmade shades emit a soft radiance, appearing much like real candles. Meticulously detailed, this chandelier is perfect for intimate dining rooms. Available with three or six lights.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Quoizel La Parra Chandelier is available with the following:Details:
- Cylindrical handmade Candella Scavo glass shades
- Hand-forged iron and steel frame
- Imperial Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 8' chain
- ETL Listed
- Number of Lights: 3 Lights, or 6 Lights.
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
This item usually ships within 5-7 business days.Dimensions: Shade
: Diameter 4 In., Height 6.5 In. 6-Light Option
: Diameter 28 In., Height 29.8 In., Overall Length Adjustable from 29.8 In. to 125.6 In. 3-Light Option
: Height 22.8 In., Diameter 18.5 In., Overall Length Adjustable from 22.8 In. to 118.8 In. Chain
: Length 96 In.