A simple, hand-forged plate defines the shape and style of this warm, natural wall light. The Hubbardton Forge Wren Wall Sconce No. 206601 is available in several finishes and glass styles, and is offered in both incandescent and energy efficient fluorescent lamping. An ideal choice for contemporary and traditional decors, along hallways or in bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Wren Wall Sconce No. 206601 is available with the following:Details:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, or Natural Iron.
- Lamping: Fluorescent, or Incandescent.
- Shade: Clear with Opal, Clear with Stone, Opal, or Stone.
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
This item is hand-forged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 2-3 weeks.Dimensions: Shade
: Height 4.42 In., Diameter 5 In. Wall Plate
: Height 5 In., Width 5 In. Fixture
: Width 5.1 In., Depth 7.1 In., Height 6.7 In.