The distinct, hand-blown glass in the Hubbardton Forge Ribbon Reversible Wall Sconce No. 204103 makes this sconce stand out from the rest. Its warmth and craftsman design make it a unique sconce for hallways, bathrooms and bedrooms. Has the added feature of installing as an uplight or downlight.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Ribbon Reversible Wall Sconce No. 204103 is available with the following:Details:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Oval wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, or Natural Iron.
- Lamping: Fluorescent, or Incandescent.
- Shade: Opal, or Stone.
- Shape: Bell, or Bowl.
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
This item is hand-forged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 2-3 weeks.Dimensions: Shade
: Diameter 5 In., Height 5.5 In. Wall Plate
: Height 9 In., Width 4.8 In. Fixture
: Height 9 In., Depth 6 In., Width 5 In.