When needing to have overhead lighting with impact, but that's also not too large, the Hubbardton Forge Antasia Semi-Flushmount does the job with ease and elegance. The hand-blown bowl-shaped glass shade comes in cool transluscent Opal or warm Sand. The shade is held securely in place by the hand-forged wrought iron frame, which is available in a number of attractive metal finishes. Use together with other fixtures in the Antasia Collection for a cohesive look throughout the home.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Antasia Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:Details:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish same as body finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, or Natural Iron.
- Lamping: Fluorescent, or Incandescent.
- Shade: Opal, or Sand.
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
This item is hand-forged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 2-3 weeks.Dimensions: Fixture
: Height 9 In., Diameter 21.7 In. Shade
: Height 4.25 In., Diameter 18.5 In.