The Beacon Hall Outdoor Collection by Hubbardton Forge beautifully captures the classic lines of the traditional coach lantern. Yet it also defines a new simplicity using the language of the forge and the elegance of blown glass. The Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Outdoor Post Mount has a lovely hand-blown double shade--clear outside and translucent opal or stone inside. Post is not included.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Outdoor Post Mount is available with the following:Details:
- Clear hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner shade
- Made of aluminum, with opaque powder-coating
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Finish: Black, Natural Iron, Opaque Bronze, Opaque Burnished Steel, Opaque Dark Smoke (shown), or Opaque Mahogany.
- Lamping: Fluorescent, or Incandescent.
- Shade: Clear with Opal ( Acid-etched with White interior casing) (shown), or Clear with Stone (Acid-etched with Soft Earth Tone exterior and White interior casing).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
This item is hand-forged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 1 -2 weeks.Dimensions: Inner Shade
: Diameter 5.04 In., Height 7.09 In. Fixture
: Height 18.1 In., Width 12.1 In. Outer Shade
: Height 9.57 In., Diameter 10.55 In.