Available in two sizes, the Robert Abbey Adaire Table Lamp is beautiful, transitional piece, made from only the finest materials. Features a exquisite rectangular linen shade, a wood stem and base and delicate metal accents--all in multiple color/finish combinations. An elegant yet comfortable choice for a variety of interiors, in bedrooms, living rooms, offices and more.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in a myriad of styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Robert Abbey Adaire Table Lamp is available with the following:Details:
- Rectangular linen shade
- Wood stem and base, with finished metal accents
- On-Off Inline Switch on Small option
- On-Off Pull Chains on Large option
- UL Listed
- Finish, Accents and Shade: Ebony Oak with Deep Patina Bronze and Oyster Linen, Ebony Oak with Deep Patina Bronze and Truffle Linen, or White Washed Oak with Satin Nickel and Oyster Linen (shown).
- Size: Large, or Small (shown).
- Large option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
This item usually ships within 4-6 weeks.Dimensions: Small Fixture
: Height 21.25 In. Small Shade
: Height 7 In., Lower Width 13.5 In., Lower Depth 8 In., Upper Width 13 In., Upper Depth 7.5 In. Small Base
: Width 7.5 In., Depth 5.25 In., Height .75 In. Large Fixture
: Height 30.5 In. Large Shade
: Height 10 In., Lower Width 18.5 In., Lower Depth 10.5 In., Upper Width 18 In., Upper Depth 10 In. Large Base
: Width 10 In., Height 1 In., Depth 7 In.