The Artemide Float L Suspension features a clear polycarbonate top and opaline methacrylate bottom diffusers, a die-cast aluminum frame and White lacquered finish. Includes four Teflon-coated suspension cables and a 120v fluorescent ballast. It's a masterful modern lighting design from James Irvine--elegant, simple, clean.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Artemide Float L Suspension is available with the following:Details:
- Clear polycarbonate top diffuser
- Opaline methacrylate bottom diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- White lacquered finish
- White molded thermoplastic and steel ceiling canopy
- 4 suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by James Irvine, 2000
- Size with Lamping: Large 2x54W, or Small 2x39W.
- Large 2x54W option utilizes two 54 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 G5 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small 2x39W option utilizes two 39 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 G5 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
This item usually ships within 2 weeks.Dimensions: Ceiling Canopy
: Depth 6.69 In., Width 21.69 In. Large Fixture
: Width 52.38 In., Depth 8.75 In., Overall Hanging Length Adjustable to 63 In. Small Fixture
: Width 40.56 In., Depth 8.75 In., Overall Hanging Length Adjustable to 63 In.