The Bacchus Glass/Tech Lighting River Rock Oblong Oval Pendant: inspired by rocks found along a river bed. The handblown glass shade is created by the Bacchus Glass Studio in Sonoma, CA. As part of the natural look and feel of this light, the bottom of the pendant purposely doesn't hang parallel to the floor. The color of the pendant changes when it is on into a warming, inviting vanilla. For mounting options, see below.
The Bacchus Glass Studio is located in the heart of the Carneros wine growing area in Sonoma, California. Under the direction of Master Glassblower Frank Cavaz the studio makes a range of handcrafted glass pieces, including mouthblown, one-of-a-kind wall sconces, pendants and chandeliers.
Tech Lighting, located in Skokie, IL, develops lighting under the belief that the latest and best new product innovations are the result of quality craftsmanship, attention to even the smallest design detail and drive to consistently bring you something new.
The Bacchus Glass/Tech Lighting River Rock Oblong Oval Pendant is available with the following:Details:
- Hand-blown Oval Blue Slate glass shade
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Julie Carcione Cavaz
- Finish: Antique Bronze, or Satin Nickel.
- Mounting: Freejack, Monopoint, Monorail, or Two-Circuit Monorail.
- Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options.
- Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer.
- Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation.
- Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
One 35 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).Shipping:
This item usually ships within 3 to 5 business days.Dimensions: Hanging Length
: Overall Length Adjustable to 75.5 In. Fixture
: Diameter 6.3 In., Height 3.5 In. Cable
: Length 72 In.