The Bacchus Glass/Tech Lighting Nebbia Pendant features handblown glass with an elegantly fused glass wrap. The exquisite glass, from the Bacchus Glass Studio in Sonoma, CA, is available in three color styles. Each glass shade is warm and vibrant, (especially when the light is on) and the Nebbia Pendant offers a rich field of color. Available with incandescent or replaceable LED lamping.
The Bacchus Glass Studio is located in the heart of the Carneros wine growing area in Sonoma, California. Under the direction of Master Glassblower Frank Cavaz the studio makes a range of handcrafted glass pieces, including mouthblown, one-of-a-kind wall sconces, pendants and chandeliers.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Bacchus Glass/Tech Lighting Nebbia Pendant is available with the following:Details:
- Handblown glass shade with metal details
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cable
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Julie Carcione Cavaz
- Finish: Antique Bronze, or Satin Nickel (shown).
- Lamping: Halogen, or LED.
- Mounting: Freejack, Monopoint, or Monorail.
- Shade: Amber, Brown (shown), or White.
- Monorail: Includes FreeJack adaptor for monorail installation.
- Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and Low-Voltage Transformer.
- FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options.
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (included).
This item usually ships within three-to-five business days.Dimensions: Hanging Length
: Overall Length Adjustable to 79.5 In. Fixture
: Height 7.5 In., Diameter 6 In. Cable
: Length 72 In.