This exquisite wall sconce features a handblown shade designed by Bacchus Glass Studio. With an elegantly fused glass wrap inside, the Bacchus Glass/Tech Lighting Nebbia Wall Sconce is available in three beautiful glass colors, two metal finishes and either incandescent or fluorescent lamping. Offers a warm and vibrant field of color, which becomes especially vivid when the sconce is turned on.
The Bacchus Glass Studio is located in the heart of the Carneros wine growing area in Sonoma, California. Under the direction of Master Glassblower Frank Cavaz the studio makes a range of handcrafted glass pieces, including mouthblown, one-of-a-kind wall sconces, pendants and chandeliers.
Tech Lighting, located in Skokie, IL, develops lighting under the belief that the latest and best new product innovations are the result of quality craftsmanship, attention to even the smallest design detail and drive to consistently bring you something new.
The Bacchus Glass/Tech Lighting Nebbia Wall Sconce is available with the following:Details:
- Handblown shade with fused glass wrap
- Wall plate
- Incandescent version dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Frank Cavaz of Bacchus Glass Studio
- Finish: Antique Bronze (shown), or Satin Nickel.
- Lamping: Compact Fluorescent, or Incandescent.
- Shade: Amber, Brown (shown), or White.
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt Self-Ballasted 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included), or one 27 Watt Self-Ballasted 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (included), or one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
This item usually ships within three-to-five business days.Dimensions: Fixture
: Depth 5.5 In., Height 15 In., Width 4.9 In.