Clean, geometric lines and lustrous materials make the Quoizel Astoria Bath Bar the ideal fixture to add a modern splash in a bathroom or vanity area. The cone-shaped shades are made out of frosty Faux Etched Alabaster glass. Stepped details in the holders and along the steel frame are given soft luster with the Millennia finish.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Quoizel Astoria Bath Bar is available with the following:Details:
- Cone-shaped Faux Etched Alabaster glass shades
- Steel base
- Millennia finish
- Oblong wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- ETL Listed Damp
- Number of Lights: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, or 4 Lights.
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
This item ships within one to two business days.Dimensions: Wall Plate
: Length 12 In., Width 4.5 In. Shade
: Height 4.5 In., Diameter 7 In. 2-Light Option
: Height 9 In., Width 17 In., Extension 10.5 In. 3-Light Option
: Height 9 In., Width 26 In., Extension 10.5 In. 4-Light Option
: Height 9 In., Width 33 In., Extension 10.5 In.