The Hubbardton Forge Washi Silhouette Wall Sconce showcases a sophisticated pattern that blends stunningly well with your contemporary interiors in a design that is as unique and marvelous as your interiors are. The Washi Silhouette Wall Sconce Fluorescent features hand-forged wrought-iron, hand-blown glass and Dark Smoke finish.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Washi Silhouette Wall Sconce Fluorescent is available with the following: Included Features:
- One plane, hand-blown glass diffuser.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Dark Smoke finish.
- One wall plate.
- Wall plate finish is the same as body finish.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- ADA Compliant.
- Glass: Blue Art (Slightly Marbleized Translucent Swirls of Cobalt Blue and White, Sandblasted on back), Forest Art (Slightly Marbleized Translucent Swirls of Green and Earth tones, Sandblasted on back) (shown), Topaz Art (Translucent Swirls of Deep Brown and Amber, Sandblasted on back), or White Art (Slightly Marbleized Translucent White Gloss finish).
Two 13 Watt 120 Volt Type T2 Fluorescent lamps (included). Please Note:
This item is hand-forged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 1 -2 weeks.Dimensions: Fixture
: Height 25 In., Width 5.25 In., Depth 2 In. Wall Plate
: Height 24.5 In., Width 4.75 In. Diffuser
: Diameter 5 In., Height 24.75 In.