Each Besa Lighting Amelia Pendant glass shade is handcrafted using traditional methods passed down through generations. This line voltage pendant is available in three sizes and in several elegant finishes and shade styles. It's a warm and sophisticated addition to contemporary interiors, both casual and formal.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Besa Lighting Amelia Pendant is available with the following:Details:
- Flared handcrafted glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" cord
- Three 120" stainless steel cables
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Finish: Bronze, or Satin Nickel.
- Shade: Black Damask, Black Hand-Cut, Cosmic, White Damask, or White Hand-Cut.
- Size: Large, Medium, or Small.
All Besa Lighting glass shades are handmade. There will always be variations, sometimes in size and often in color. This is typical of a handmade product and contributes to its beauty.Lighting:
- Large option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
This item usually ships within 5 business days.Dimensions: Large Shade
: Height 12.5 In., Diameter 18.25 In. Small Shade
: Height 8.25 In., Diameter 11.75 In. Large Fixture
: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable to 132.5 In. Small Fixture
: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable to 128.25 In. Medium Fixture
: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable to 130.4 In. Medium Shade
: Diameter 15 In., Height 10.4 In. Cord
: Length 120 In. Cable
: Length 120 In.