The Hubbardton Forge Twining Leaf Wall Sconce enhances interior decor with elegant details, bright highlighting, and the warmth of rustic hues. The Twining Leaf Wall Sconce features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Twining Leaf Wall Sconce is available with the following:Included Features:
- One dome-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body and leaf detail.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One round-shaped wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Mahogany, or Natural Iron.
- Glass Color: Opal, or Stone.
- Leaf Position: Left, or Right.
One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).Please Note:
This item is handforged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 2-3 weeks.Dimensions: Fixture
: Height 10.5 In., Width 6 In., Depth 8.5 In. Diffuser
: Height 5 In., Overall Diameter 6 In. Wall Plate
: Diameter 5.5 In.