The Hubbardton Forge Forged Leaves Five Arms Glass Chandelier creates warm and inviting illumination in an elegant design with handcrafted, artistic appeal. The Forged Leaves Five Arms Glass Chandelier features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Forged Leaves Five Arms Glass Chandelier is available with the following:Included Features:
- Five bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shades.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One round ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Mounting hardware.
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain.
- 180 in. electrical wire.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, or Natural Iron.
- Glass Color: Opal, or Stone.
Five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Please Note:
This item is handforged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 2-3 weeks.Dimensions: Fixture
: Height 19 In., Diameter 26 In. Shade
: Diameter 4.75 In., Height 5.25 In. Chain
: Length 36 In. Hanging Length
: Overall Length Adjustable to 55 In.