The Hubbardton Forge Sweeping Taper Three Arms And Candle Cluster Chandelier provides crisp illumination through a clear glass while adding a beautifully handcrafted design element to a foyer. The Sweeping Taper Three Arms And Candle Cluster Chandelier features hand-forged wrought iron and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Sweeping Taper Three Arms And Candle Cluster Chandelier is available with the following:Included Features:
- One cylinder-shaped, hand-blown Water glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Three-candle cluster.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One round ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Mounting hardware.
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain.
- 180 in. electrical wire.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke (shown), or Natural Iron.
Three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Please Note:
This item is handforged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Shipping:
This item usually ships within 1 -2 weeks.Dimensions: Fixture
: Height 17.5 In., Diameter 12 In. Shade
: Diameter 5.5 In., Height 5.5 In. Chain
: Length 36 In. Hanging Length
: Overall Length Adjustable to 53.5 In.