Sexy and provocative, the Murano Due Ether 150 S Chandelier brings to mind the effervescence of champagne bubbles. Each glass piece is blown, dimpled and given its unique shape that will ultimately form the fixture's overall look. Massive, yet seemingly invisible--a contemporary fixture perfect for the entryway, or use as a luxurious wall divider.
Murano Due is a boutique Italian lighting studio fusing Murano glass traditions with innovative techniques. By infusing every design element with the passion and individual expression of master glass artists, Murano Due transforms ideas into luxurious, fashionable modern lighting. Part of the FDV Collection.
FDV Group in Venice, Italy, has joined numerous Italian lighting design companies together under one roof. As such, they are able to provide a wide range of innovative, contemporary designs conceived by distinct brands with long-standing traditional values of quality Italian glassmaking and universal design.
The Murano Due Ether 150 S Chandelier is available with the following:Details:
- Hand-blown and dimpled glass "pebbles"
- Polished Steel ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Designed by Patrick Jouin
- Made in Italy
- Lamping: Incandescent, or Incandescent and LED.
- Incandescent option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G53 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Incandescent and LED option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G53 Halogen lamps (not included), or one 5 Watt 120 Volt Type GU5.3 LED lamp (included).
This item usually ships in 2-3 days.Dimensions:Ceiling Canopy
: Diameter 25.63 In., Height 2.75 In.Fixture
: Height 56.25 In., Diameter 39.38 In.