A wet location listed glass dome trim. Line voltage. Typical applications for the WAC Lighting 651 6" Trim include bathrooms, saunas, workrooms and patios. Features a durable stamped metal construction and a clear shaped glass lens.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The 651 6" Trim is available with the following:
- Stamped metal construction
- Secured within lamp housing by steel spring clips
- Provided with foam rubber gasket around outer perimeter
- White finish
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Opening: Diameter 5.19"
- Trim: Height 0.19", Diameter 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...