With clean, contemporary design, the George Kovacs 5020 Series Bath Bar bathes a room in soft, flattering light. The bar and wall plate come in a brushed nickel finish and simple design that work in perfect harmony with the rectangular etched opal glass shades. Comes in two or four light configurations to work in any size bath or powder room. ADA compliant.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The 5020 Series Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Case Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal hardware
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Wall plate
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- 4 Light option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2 Light options utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Width 10"
- 4-Light Option: Width 18"
- Fixture: Height 6", Depth 2.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...