Industrial vintage style meets modern cooling and lighting. The Emerson 4th Avenue Ceiling Fan, with a 60" blade span, is ideal for large open spaces like lofts and great rooms. Includes an integrated downlight using 2 candelabra bulbs, an 8" downrod and a wall control with receiver (SW405).
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The 4th Avenue Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 3 plywood blades; integrated light fixture with glass shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 60" blade span
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6403 cfm | Electricity: 48 watts (excludes lights) | Airflow Efficiency: 132 cu ft/min/watt
- 3 forward speeds; manual reverse switch
- 26 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Ships to Canada
Finish, Shade and Blades:
Brushed Steel, Opal Matte with Chocolate,
Oil Rubbed Bronze, Opal Matte with Oil Rubbed Bronze,
Vintage Steel, Vintage Cream with Riverwash
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...