The Juno Lighting 4" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Housing is for applications where the back side of the ceiling is not accessible. It's designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from housing.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The 4" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Housing is available with the following:
- 4" remodel housing
- Aluminum construction
- Porcelain socket
- Accommodates up to a 1.13" ceiling thickness
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" knockouts with pryout slots
- Four non-metallic sheathed cable connectors and ground wire
- 4.38" ceiling cutout
- Install at least 3" from insulation or in non-insulated areas
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 5.25", Width 4.75, Depth 11.5
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Miniature Universals by Juno Lighting