FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Contrast Lighting, founded in 1989 and headquartered in Quebec, manufactures top-quality lighting for the North American market, with a special emphasis on halogen recessed lighting fixtures.
The 3000 Series Insulation Contact, IC, Housing is available with the following:
- Steel body
- Magnetic transformer
- Thermally protected housings
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in Canada
Option: Housing with Magnetic Transformer, Line Voltage Halogen, 20 Watt Short Housing with Electronic Transformer, 35 Watt Tall Housing with Electronic Transformer, 20 Watt Low Voltage Housing with Magnetic Transformer
- 20 Watt Low Voltage Housing with Magnetic Transformer option utilizes one 20 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 20 Watt Short Housing with Electronic Transformer option utilizes one 20 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 35 Watt Low Voltage Housing with Magnetic Transformer option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 35 Watt Tall Housing with Electronic Transformer option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Low-voltage Volt Type MR16 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Housing with Magnetic Transformer option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Line Voltage Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU-10 Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Height 7.88", Width 15.32", Depth 8.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ISMR3000E20, ISMR3000E35, ISMR3000M, ISMR3000M20, ISMR3000T
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
For an additional boost of energy-efficiency, try the Juno Lighting 6" High Power Fluorescent IC Double Wall Housing to provide power to your non-integrated fluorescent lamps. Featuring a galvanized steel frame, this housing also sports a telescoping mounting system for ...
Designed to illuminate with a high level of visual comfort, the Bega Limburg L2224 Recessed Light offers an aluminum construction housing made for durability and longevity. Delivers energy-efficient LED lighting for cost-saving value. The Limburg L2224 Recessed Light features a ...
The WAC Lighting 8402 4" Non-IC New Construction Housing is a low voltage new construction downlight with a choice of an integral electronic or magnetic transformer. Housing and transformer arm are 20 gauge steel; housing is painted black. Electrical component ...