For residential or commercial use (120 volts). The WAC Lighting 3 Inch Tesla LED New Construction Non-IC Airtight Housing is a dimmable, energy efficient 3.5" LED new construction housing. For use with WAC HR-3LED series downlight, non-adjustable trims.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The 3 Inch Tesla LED New Construction Non-IC Airtight Housing is available with the following:
- Housing/junction box are 20 gauge steel; frame/hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Cutout: 4.675"
- Non-IC Rated, Airtight, New Construction
- Provided with push-in wire connector for easy installation
- Accommodates ceiling thickness from .5-1"
- May be dimmed to 1% with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer; approved dimmers: Lutron Skylark SELV-300P-WH, Leviton Vizia VPE04
- UL Listed
- Compatible with WAC Tesla HR-3LED series downlight trims; not compatible with HR-LED adjustable trims (T318, T418, T518, T618)
- Fixture: Height 6.63", Width 8.25", Length Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 24.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...