Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28s/sp/sc Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Interior Color: Milk White
- Material: Blown glass sphere with opaque interior glass cavities
- Clear glass outer shade
- Mini 2.2 inch mounting plate requires transformers to be remotely mounted
- Standard 4.5 inch mounting plate covers a standard North American junction box and is paintable
- Mini 2.5 inch mounting plate also requires that transformers be remotely mounted
- Flexible copper tubing for the Mini 2.5 inch adjusts the position of the light
- 1 transformer is included for every 3 lights purchased
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Mounting Plate: Mini 2.2 inch, Standard 4.5 inch, Mini 2.5 inch with Flexible Tubing
Light Option: Xenon, LED
- One 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini 2.2 inch Option Fixture: Diameter 6.5", Weight 2 Lbs.
- Mini 2.2 inch Option Mounting Plate: Diameter 2.2"
- Standard 4.5 inch Option Fixture: Diameter 6.5", Weight 2 Lbs.
- Standard 4.5 inch Option Mounting Plate: Diameter 4.5"
- Mini 2.5 inch with Flexible Tubing Option Arm: Length 19.5"
- Mini 2.5 inch with Flexible Tubing Option Fixture: Diameter 6.5", Weight 2 Lbs.
- Mini 2.5 inch with Flexible Tubing Option Mounting Plate: Diameter 2.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A clever yet simple design for any contemporary space. The Foscarini Circus Ceiling/Wall Light creates an inviting circle of illumination. its smooth and satiny blown glass shade available in classic White. An inner button detail offers a playful uniqueness along ...
The SkLO Studio Stem 2X Ceiling/Wall Light is a baton-style design capped with two glass shades. both hand-blown in the Czech Republic. The linear quality of the central armature allows for installation in any orientation (vertical. horizontal. diagonal. etc.) Each ...
Frosted crystal edging creates the lines on the Sonneman Accanto 28 Wall Sconce. defining the fixture with a narrow profile. The modern streamlined look complements contemporary spaces. perfect for adding to each side of a mirror for even illumination. The ...