FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28.28 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Interior Color: Milk White
- Material: Blown glass spheres with opaque interior glass cavities
- 28 glass shades suspend at different lengths
- Suspension Lengths are not field-adjustable (each pendant is Jack-Connected to the canopy)
- Each suspension length (shortest to longest) must be specified at the time of order
- White powdercoated canopy options
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Canopy Shape: Rectangular, Square
Light Option: Xenon, LED
- Twenty-Eight 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED Option: Twenty-Eight 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Rectangular Option Cable: Length 120"
- Rectangular Option Canopy: Length 52", Width 17.5", Height 2"
- Rectangular Option Fixture: Diameter 6.5", Weight 147 Lbs.
- Rectangular Option Maximum Hanging: Length 126.5"
- Square Option Cable: Length 120"
- Square Option Canopy: Length 29.7", Width 29.7", Height 2"
- Square Option Fixture: Diameter 6.5", Weight 147 Lbs.
- Square Option Maximum Hanging: Length 126.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
28.28 SQUARE, 28.28 RECTANGLE
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The ET2 Minx E94603 Multi-Light Pendant brings new meaning to the term "snow globe." The three soft, rounded shades are made of Snow White glass, frosty with a subtly granular texture. They're complemented by a cool Satin Nickel finish on ...
Restoration meets minimalism in the Artcraft Lighting Jersey Multi-Light Pendant. A series of exposed antique reproduction bulbs hang from cords, the only embellishment needed is the contrasting finish of the sockets. An intriguing example of modern minimalism fused with classic ...
The Eglo Nibbia Multi Light Pendant will light your space through modernized water droplet shapes. The voluptuous curves of the steel shades will surely remind you of a famous chocolate candy. The illumination is cast from the bottom, filling the ...