Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28.16 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Interior Color: Milk White
- Material: Blown glass spheres with opaque interior glass cavities
- 16 glass shades suspend at different lengths
- Suspension Lengths are not field-adjustable (each pendant is Jack-Connected to the canopy)
- Each suspension length (shortest to longest) must be specified at the time of order
- White powdercoated canopy options
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Canopy Shape: Rectangular, Square
Light Option: Xenon, LED
- Sixteen 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Sixteen 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Rectangular Option Canopy: Length 43", Width 14.5", Height 2"
- Rectangular Option Fixture: Diameter 6.5", Weight 84 Lbs.
- Square Option Canopy: Length 23.5", Width 23.5", Height 2"
- Square Option Fixture: Diameter 6.5", Weight 87 Lbs.
Manufacturer IDs: view
28.16 RECTANGLE, 28.16 SQUARE
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Warmly lit icicles cascade from the Fabbian Tooby Round LED Multi-Light Pendant, a linear assemblage of borosilicate glass flutes suspended from a rectangular canopy. Each shade is discreetly lined with an internal diffuser, enabling a smooth line of light to ...
The Hammerton Studio Strata Round Multi-Light Pendant features sleek vertical lines and artisan glass. The cylinder shade is accented with hand cut ridges, adding a sense of depth and plenty of areas for the light to bounce off of. Play ...
The Hammerton Studio Rimelight Round Multi-Light Pendant presents intriguing texture in a contemporary design. The handcrafted glass shades feature crushed colored glass over smooth glass paneling. The crushed glass sparkles and shines even when not lit, yet when lit the ...