FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28 Series Random Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Interior Color: Milk White
- Material: Blown glass spheres with opaque interior glass cavities
- Multiple glass shades suspend at different lengths
- Field-adjustable Braided metal coaxial suspension cables
- Round ceiling canopy included
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Canopy Type: Brushed Nickel, White Powdercoat
Light Option: Xenon, LED
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 7
- 3 Light Option: Three 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 7 Light Option: Seven 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- 7 Light Option: Seven 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 6"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 8", Weight 8 Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length 126.5"
- 5 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 8"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 16", Weight 13 Lbs.
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length 126.5"
- 7 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 7 Light Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 8"
- 7 Light Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 16", Weight 18 Lbs.
- 7 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length 126.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named for the native New Zealand palm tree, the David Trubridge Nikau Pendant pays tribute to that tree's lanky height and distinctive bulbous crownshaft. The tree's form is recreated here out of sweeping bands of Natural Bamboo bounded together with ...
Add a scientifically fascinating gleam to modern interiors with the Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer 4-Light Pendant. Inspired by the form of Erlenmeyer flasks, the 4 thick blown glass cones sparkle warmly. They are paired at the ends of perpendicular hand-forged iron ...
The undulating furrows of the Arturo Alvarez Coral 3-Light Pendant recall the textural beauty of coral reefs. Made from SIMETECH®, a stainless steel mesh developed by Alvarez, the groundbreaking material adapts to the design, facilitating new modes of expressive light. ...