Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 21 Series Pendant is available with the following:
- Porcelain and Frosted blown glass shade
- Porcelain is raw and unglazed on the exterior, lightly glazed on the interior
- Metal supports
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Canada
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- One 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- Fixture: Width 5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 120"
- Canopy: Height 0.3", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.