FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 21 Series Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Finish: Off-White
- Material: Porcelain and Frosted blown glass shades
- Multiple ceramic shades
- Porcelain is raw and unglazed on the exterior, lightly glazed on the interior
- White Powdercoated Round Canopy
- Field-adjustable suspension lengths
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Canopy Finish: Brushed Nickel, White Powdercoat
Light Option: Xenon, LED
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 7
- 3 Light Option: Three 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 7 Light Option: Seven 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- 7 Light Option: Seven 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 6"
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length 120"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Width 5"
- 5 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 6"
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length 120"
- 5 Light Option Shade: Width 5"
- 7 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 7 Light Option Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 8"
- 7 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length 120"
- 7 Light Option Shade: Width 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
21.3, 21.5, 21.7
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Bocci 28.28 Multi-Light Pendant suspends twenty-eight organic spheres in a delicate cascade, created with a specialized glass blowing technique that softly molds the glass and emits a warm lighting effect. As air is pulled from each clear circle, random ...
The Eglo Nibbia Multi Light Pendant will light your space through modernized water droplet shapes. The voluptuous curves of the steel shades will surely remind you of a famous chocolate candy. The illumination is cast from the bottom, filling the ...
Restoration meets minimalism in the Artcraft Lighting Jersey Multi-Light Pendant. A series of exposed antique reproduction bulbs hang from cords, the only embellishment needed is the contrasting finish of the sockets. An intriguing example of modern minimalism fused with classic ...