Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 21 Series Multi Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Porcelain and Frosted blown glass shades
- Porcelain is raw and unglazed on the exterior, lightly glazed on the interior
- Metal supports
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Canada
- Designed by Omer Arbel
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 7
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 7 Lights option utilizes seven 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Lights Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 6"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 13.7"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Width 13.7"
- 5 Lights Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 6"
- 7 Lights Option Fixture: Width 13.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 120"
- 7 Lights Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
21.3, 21.5, 21.7
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.