Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Sand-blasted borosilicate glass diffusers
- Two-tiered metal body structure
- One round ceiling canopy
- Central metal downrod (not field cuttable)
- Stainless steel suspension cables (not field adjustable)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black Plated Brass, Grey Aluminum
Size: Small, Large
- Twenty-Two 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Thirty-Three 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Downrod: Length 29.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Lower Diameter 35.4", Upper Diameter 19.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 57"
- Large Option Downrod: Length 29.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 29.5", Lower Diameter 59", Upper Diameter 35.4"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 59"
Manufacturer IDs: view
UL5491/22G, UL5491/22N, UL5491/33G, UL5491/33N
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.