FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14s/sp Indoor/Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shade with frosted cylindrical void
- Mini 2.2 inch Canopy type requires transformers to be remotely mounted
- Standard 4.5 inch Canopy type covers a standard North American junction box
- A single Transformer is sent with every 5 sconces purchased
- Both versions are able to be installed on the wall or ceiling
- Xenon option dimmable with standard electronic dimmer (not included)
- LED option is not dimmable
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In Canada
Mounting Plate: Mini 2.2 inch, Standard 4.5 inch
Light Option: Xenon, LED
- Xenon Option: One 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED Option: One 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini 2.2 inch (Remote) Option Fixture: Height 4", Depth 2", Diameter 2.2"
- Standard 4.5 inch Option Fixture: Height 4", Depth 2", Diameter 2.2"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
14s, 14s-LED, 14sp, 14sp-LED
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by Britain’s rich maritime history, the Original BTC/Davey Lighting Oval Bulkhead Weathered Brass Outdoor Wall Sconce could easily have been salvaged from an early 20th century ship. Die-cast metal is skillfully crafted in to an oblong shape, complete with ...
The Access Lighting Bermuda Outdoor Ribbed Bulkhead Tall Wall Sconce has a contemporary nautical aesthetic with interesting detail. Rows of aluminum banding give the piece engaging texture and depth to this simple fixture. The glass diffuser features subtle horizontal banding ...
Directly referencing Britain’s rich maritime history, the Original BTC/Davey Lighting Oval Bulkhead Outdoor Wall Sconce with Eyelid Shield could easily have been salvaged from an early 20th century ship. Die-cast metal is skillfully crafted in to the horizontal oval shape, ...