Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14.7 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shade with frosted cylindrical void
- 7 cast glass spheres
- Round Brushed Nickel ceiling canopy
- Custom G4 lamp holder for Xenon Light Option
- Both Location Ratings include seven field-adjustable suspension cables
- Indoor version: Braided metal coaxial cables
- Outdoor version: Teflon-coated coaxial cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Canopy Finish: Brushed Nickel, White Powdercoat
Option: Indoor, Outdoor
Light Option: Xenon, LED
- Seven 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Seven 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Indoor Option Cable: Length 120"
- Indoor Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 8"
- Indoor Option Fixture: Diameter 8.75"
- Indoor Option Glass: Diameter 4"
- Indoor Option Maximum Hanging: Length 124"
- Outdoor Option Cable: Length 120"
- Outdoor Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 8"
- Outdoor Option Fixture: Diameter 8.75"
- Outdoor Option Glass: Diameter 4"
- Outdoor Option Maximum Hanging: Length 124"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tom Dixon Multi-Light Pendant groups the wildly popular Copper Pendant in to highly conductive groupings of sparkling warm light. Immaculately polished, the globes reflect the image of the space and surrounding shades like a fish-eye lens, redirecting a burnished ...
The Arteriors Caviar Adjustable Multi-Light Pendant is a bubbly cluster of glass globes inspired by a luxurious caviar service. Inside each glass sphere, a perforated conical metal shade diffuses light through tiny pinholes, which gives the impression of sturgeon roe ...
The Tom Dixon Beat Multi-Light Pendant illustrates a cross-pollination of culture, reworking the form of traditional south Asian water vessels with a British industrial touch. The three bold shades of the Beat collection are bundled together under one canopy, able ...