Bocci creates contemporary pendant lighting, chandeliers, sconces and custom lighting, including the award-winning Bocce 14 series. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci fosters a community of designers, craftspeople, technicians, and manufacturers whose goal is to create lighting, furniture and furnish
The 14 Series Single Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear seamed cast glass spherical shade with frosted cylindrical void
- Transformer and mini junction box included
- Round Brushed Nickel ceiling canopy
- 120" teflon-coated field-cuttable coaxial suspension cable
- LED Color Temperature: 2400-2600K
- LED Lumens: 157
- LED CRI: 65
- LED Average Rated Lifespan: 25,000 hours
- Xenon option dimmable with standard electronic dimmer (not included); LED option is not dimmable
- UL Listed for Wet locations
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Made in Canada
Light Option: LED, Xenon
- One 10 Watt 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Xenon lamp (included) or one 1.8 Watt 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin LED lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 124"
- Shade: Diameter 4"
- Cable: Length Adjustable To 120"
- Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.