Soft, circular and subtly space age. The Kichler Ara Suspension No. 10710 appears to hover in the air, diffusing a bright, all-around wash of light through a soft-looking disc of Matte White acrylic. The clean, modern color palette continues through the Brushed Nickel finish on the steel canopy and supports. Available in two sizes.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The 10710/11 Pendant is available with the following:
- Matte White acrylic shade
- Steel frame and supports
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Energy efficient fluorescent lamping
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes four 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 Quad Base Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes one 70 Watt 120 Volt G10Q Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 20"
- Large Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 30"
- Canopy: Diameter 10"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...