Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The 0 Sound Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Heat resistant Plexiglas diffuser
- Metal supports
- Arctic Grey finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Cambi, Scatena and Turini Architetti
- Colored filters in Orange, Skyblue, Fuchsia and Yellow available upon request. Please call Customer Service at 877.445.4486 to order
Shade Color: White
Finish: Artic Grey
Number of Lights: 3, 5
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 22 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 22 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3-Light Ceiling Canopy: Width 7.88", Depth 4"
- 3-Light Option: Width 38.25", Depth 11.38", Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- 5-Light Ceiling Canopy: Width 23.63", Depth 4"
- 5-Light Option: Width 58.63", Depth 11.38", Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.