Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The 0 Sound Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Claudio Cambi, David Turini, Francesco Scatena
- Finish: Arctic Grey
- Material: Metal supports and suspension cables
- Shade Material: Heat resistant Plexiglass with white ring
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Energy efficient
- Colored filters in Orange, Skyblue, Fuchsia and Yellow available upon request. Please call Customer Service at 877.445.4486 to order
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Number of Lights: 3, 5
- Three 22 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4-Pin Opposed Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 22 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4-Pin Opposed Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Width 7.88", Depth 4"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 38.25", Height 3.38", Depth 11.38", Weight 7 Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Hanging Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Width 23.63", Depth 4"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 58.63", Height 3.38", Depth 11.38", Weight 9 Lbs.
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Hanging Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hubbardton Forge Trestle Adjustable Linear Suspension with Shade Option adds a smooth transitional lighting element to your space. The Trestle Adjustable Linear Suspension with Shade Option features hand-forged wrought iron body, fabric shades and translucent finishes.. Hubbardton Forge, headquartered ...
Tiered accents and a symmetrical silhouette lend a subtle Art-Deco vibe to the Hubbardton Forge Pluto Linear Suspension. Five globe-shaped glass shades are suspended from a smooth rounded bar, which is in turn hung from two rigid stems. A sense ...
Striking and delicate, the Hubbardton Forge Moreau Linear Suspension presents an unusual, angular silhouette that commands attention. Hand-forged wrought iron creates elegant curves and angles, lending strength and structure. Six smooth glass bowls bloom from the iron body, furthering the ...